Doggie daycare at Remington Pet Ranch is the ideal place for your canine companion to expend energy, stay engaged, and have tons of fun under the care of our attentive staff. We are unmatched in the amount of indoor and outdoor space provided to our daycare pups!
Dog Daycare on the Ranch
Remington Pet Ranch was designed to be a place dogs want to come back to, wagging tails and all. Our fully supervised, indoor/outdoor doggie daycare offers the best in a canine good time!
- 35 acres of rolling pasture including 8 fully fenced yards totaling over 12,000 square feet for tons of fun in the sun
- Climate-controlled indoor play zones keep the fun going in inclement weather
- Splash pools for those hot summer days
- Play yards are always supervised and groups are carefully selected
- Ask us about our doggie birthday parties, holiday festivities, and other fun events!
- Starting at $23 per day. Pricing may vary based on dog's size and dates requested.
Remington Pet Ranch is located minutes from South Austin near the intersection of I-35 and TX-45. Looking for a convenient way to get your pet to Remington Pet Ranch? Check out our Pet Transportation Service!
Schedule Your Pet's Daycare Reservation Today!
Go to Our Client Portal to Schedule Your Reservation Today!
Individual Dog Daycare
At Remington Pet Ranch, we realize some dogs prefer the company of humans. If your dog has more fun with two-legged friends, we offer individual playtime with members of our staff. Play sessions include indoor/outdoor play and lots of personal attention.
Safety is the Top Dog
Though fun comes close, safety is our number one priority at Remington Pet Ranch. Our daycare operates on industry best education, policies, and practices to ensure the protection of our guests.
- Dogs are supervised at all times by staff thoroughly trained in off-leash handling and dog behavior
- Playgroups are carefully chosen based on size, play style, and temperament
- All new daycare guests undergo a behavioral evaluation to ensure this social environment is right for them
- Dogs get plenty of rest and relaxation between play sessions
- We maintain a ratio of 1 staff for every 10 dogs, the lowest in the area
- Staff veterinary professionals are on hand at all times
Free daycare evaluation for new clients!
Call for details. Conditions may apply.
The Benefits of Doggie Daycare
Experts agree doggie daycare offers a range of benefits to both pet and pet parent that cannot be found elsewhere.
- Provides necessary mental stimulation to keep dogs busy. Plus, you won’t have to worry about a lonely or bored pup!
- Physical exercise keeps dogs at their healthiest and happiest, leaving you with a happy and tired companion ready to cuddle up
- Daycare provides vital socialization that will help your dog improve their social skills and gain greater self-confidence
- Undesirable behaviors such as chewing, excessive barking, and digging can be reduced or even eliminated by our interactive daycare program