Doggie daycare at Remington Pet Ranch is the ideal place for your canine companion to expend energy, stay engaged, and have tons of fun under the care of our attentive staff. We are unmatched in the amount of indoor and outdoor space provided to our daycare pups!
Dog Daycare on the Ranch
Remington Pet Ranch was designed to be a place dogs want to come back to, wagging tails and all. Our fully supervised, indoor/outdoor doggie daycare offers the best in a canine good time!
Monday - Friday: Drop off 7-9am, pick up 5-7pm
Saturday & Sunday: Drop off 8-9am, pick up 5-6pm
- 35 acres of rolling pasture including 8 fully fenced yards totaling over 25,000 square feet for tons of fun in the sun
- Climate-controlled indoor play zones keep the fun going in inclement weather
- Splash pools for those hot summer days
- Play groups are carefully selected and stay between 5 and 10 dogs per group.
- Ask us about our doggie birthday parties, holiday festivities, and other fun events!
- Starting at $30 per day.
Remington Pet Ranch is located minutes from South Austin near the intersection of I-35 and TX-45.
Please note: We are not set up to care for human aggressive dogs or dog aggressive dogs. However, we do allow leash and barrier reactive dogs. If you have any questions regarding any of these, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Book your pup's New Pet Evaluation Day!
$42 per day
This special program was created for dogs who do not enjoy group play but we do offer it for everyone! We create a personalized day full of mentally stimulating games, physical exercise and training that your pup is guaranteed to love!
Examples of some of our enrichment activities:
- Snuffle mat
- Trick training
- Flirt pole
*Please only feed half of their normal breakfast on Enrichment days as they will be receiving lots of treats.
Sign your dog up for Enrichment Daycare!
Safety is the Top Dog
Though fun comes close, safety is our number one priority at Remington Pet Ranch. Our daycare operates on industry best education, policies, and practices to ensure the protection of our guests.
- Dogs are supervised at all times by staff thoroughly trained in off-leash handling and dog behavior
- Playgroups are carefully chosen based on size, play style, and temperament
- All new daycare guests undergo a behavioral evaluation to ensure this social environment is right for them
- Dogs get plenty of rest and relaxation between play sessions
- We maintain a ratio of 1 staff for every 5-10 dogs, the lowest in the area